Bullying is a serious problem that warrants serious action to solve. Stats show that 1 out of every 4 students REPORT being bullied during the school year. While those odds don’t seem that bad, it’s worth noting that most students who are bullied never actually report it, making the real number scary.
Bullying has strong effects on those that are bullied as well as those who are doing the bullying. Bullying victims are often faced with anxiety and depression and a low desire to attend school. Bullies have a greater risk for academic problems, substance use and violent behavior as they get older.
In this presentation, the students will be empowered to be the change that helps create a bully-free school by working alongside administration to create a safe environment for all students.
When students understand they have the true power that can make a difference they rise to the occasion and make the job of administrators easier and real change is possible.
Students can expect to learn:
– The Secret Albert Einstein Revealed About Why Schools Are So Dangerous and How To Instantly Make It Safe
– The Reason Why It’s Not Worth Getting Revenge When Wronged
– How To Be Resilient Without Ever Saying A Word
– The One Act That Can Increase Your Likability In School Helping You Make More Friends
– Why Saying Nothing At All Actually Creates Bullying And How To Overcome That To Create a Bully-Free School
This is an extremely powerful presentation that incorporates humor, engaging stories and includes the students’ participation to drive home the importance of respecting each other and creating an environment for learning that all students can enjoy. Your students after going through this fun experience will be excited to co-partner with you to make their school a better place for all.
The Secrets of Highly Successful Students
Being a highly successful student today is not an easy task. Today more than ever there is a fight for the attention of students. Likewise, today competition is more fierce than ever before.
Being good or average is a recipe for being left behind, doing huge damage to one’s self-esteem and self-worth.
This presentation shows students how to be super focused and fully engaged in a distracted world and how by doing so they are able to unlock endless opportunities that will affect their futures in a positive way.
Here’s What Students Will Learn:
– The Secret Formula Highly Successful Students Apply That Helps Them Achieve More In Less Time
– The One Thing That You Must Master That Will Help You Complete More Assignments Than Ever Before
– What Highly Successful Students Never Do That Guarantees They Will Succeed More Times Than Fail
– How To Apply A Military Technique To Increase Your Grades And Confidence In School
This action-packed presentation will reveal the strategies that separate the students who are successful versus the ones who do not. The goal of highly successful students is to jump-start their success in college so they get a head start towards building successful careers and becoming model citizens of the community. There will be laughter as well as useable content they can immediately implement to see dramatic results in their academic performances.
How To Fully Engage Your Followers As A Student Leader (Student Leadership)
What is the difference between a student leader that others love versus a student leader that others hate? Today everyone wants to be a leader but unfortunately, not everyone understands the key to becoming the kind of leader that others will follow.
Many people follow leaders because they HAVE to follow them, but that creates an environment or culture of obligation, which leads to many bitter and unhappy people.
However when you lead in a way where followers WANT to be led you will have a culture of excitement, joy and see a MAJOR increase in productivity.
Students will walk away with the major ingredients that top effective leaders use to run small organizations and organizations that have hundreds of members alike, making them valuable in the classroom and outside the classroom.
Students will walk away discovering:
– The One Word That Sums Up Effective Leadership And How They Can Apply It In All Areas of Their Lives To Become Great Leaders
– The Biggest Mistake Leaders Make That Limits Their Leadership Ability And How To Fix It
– The Secrets To Instantly Building Rapport With Your Followers
– What Makes Followers Want To Be Led
– Secret Formula That Instantly Makes Your Followers Feel Empowered To Do More
This thought-provoking presentation based on real-world results will have your students not only become better leaders in school but also increase their influence when they get to college and their careers.